Wednesday, July 2, 2014

American James Bowen Drives His Way To Lead Indonesian Golf Tour At Jababeka Golf & Country Club.

Cikarang, July 2nd, 2014 - With 5 birdies in round two and a total score of four-under-par (138), James Bowen of USA took the lead from Joshua Andrew Wirawan by 2 points in the 6th event of Indonesian Golf Tour at Jababeka Golf & Country Club. Joshua who played one-over-par struggled to stay on top today and shares second place with Putra Abhinawa Sahari with a total score two-under-par (139).

“Today I played very solid. I made one boogie, one mistake on the 2nd hole with 3 putts. Other than that, I hit a lot of greens. My short game was very good. I had two tough bunker shots but I got it up and down and that’s what really kept my momentum going. I hit it really close on the last two holes , I missed birdie on the 17th but made it on the 18th. I played a solid round and I’m very pleased,” said LINC Group Jakarta Classic 2013 Champion, James Bowen.

“The course is long and you didn’t get too much roll. Everything was in great shape. Wind was a bit tricky, but it wasn't too hard to read which direction it came from. All in all the course is great and I’m very happy that I played here.” added James.

Joeh Se Ik signed-in a total score of two-over-par (144) in round two allowing him to keep the throne for another day as the Lowest Male Amateur. Chasing second place is Danny Masrin of USA who signed-in a total score of four-over-par (146).

Overnight Ladies Amateur leader, Renata, dropped to second place after recording 72 with a total score of one-over-par (143) tied with Juriah who signed-in a magnificent three-under-par score in round two alone. New Ladies Amateur leader, Rivani Adelia Sihotang played brightly by recording a bogey free round with 4 birdies to finish at two-under par (140).

No comments:

Post a Comment